Do you need help defining a strategy to take your deduction management process to the next level?
Not sure where to start improving your company’s deduction and chargeback management practices?
The Deduction Check-up is a 3-5 day on-site review designed to assess the effectiveness of a company’s deduction management practices and layout a strategy for improvement. The Check-up looks at questions such as:
- How do you engage the rest of the organization in deduction prevention and recovery?
- Are you organized effectively to manage chargebacks and deductions?
- Are your deduction practices and processes consistent with best practices?
- What are the key factors causing or contributing to your top deductions?
- Is your deduction reporting timely and effective?
- Do you need a new deduction management system?
- Should you outsource some of your chargeback and deduction processing?
As part of the review, we meet with individuals from various departments within the company involved in the deduction management process and evaluate the current organization structure, communication and reporting, processes and technology. At the conclusion of the review, we will provide you with a Best Practice Comparison, document our observations and prepare a Roadmap to Recovery which we present to management, which outlines and prioritizes opportunities to improve profitability through prevention, resolution, recover and reporting of deductions.